COVID-19 outbreak needs no introduction! The deadly virus is engulfing the lives of people so quickly that the authorities are losing control over records and rushing on making the arrangements. Spreading like a hell!
COVID-10 is, as well all know, is a contagious disease that has been caused due to a virus that has been discovered in Wuhan past year, in December 2019. Till date, Coronavirus has spread to around 100 countries around the globe, affecting numerous people worldwide. Though there is no vaccine or no treatment discovered at present and the researches are going strong to find a regimen for this deadly virus. The authorities are making sure that the vaccine will not be only capable of treating the virus specifically but also work as a potential treatment for the disease.
Probably, some of the people are still not aware of the symptoms. The symptoms may be common as flu and most likely occur in old age people or having elemental heath conditions. A person may experience the following symptoms:
- Breathing issues
If you develop such symptoms, the recommendation would be a consultation to a doctor as soon as possible.
Treatments Available for Coronavirus
No treatment, no vaccine for the COVID-19 available! As Coronavirus is a viral infection, no antibiotics are effective in the cure. Then how To Cure Coronavirus is a serious concern! The auxiliary treatments that have been given to the patients may include fluid for lessening the risk of dehydration, aids to reduce fever and derivative oxygen to the patients in case of worsening condition.
What if you find the symptoms of Coronavirus?
Most importantly, don’t panic as it will only worsen your condition. The solution to how to treat coronavirus at home involves some very basic tips. The symptoms are usually benign and occur slowly. Follow some of the explained obligations if you are at home!
- If you have recently taken a trip abroad or came in contact with a victim, there may be a risk that you can have the disease. Keep track of such activities.
- If you are feeling mild symptoms, it will be better to call your doctor. The doctor will analyze your symptoms and further report and work with health authorities to take further precautions.
- Stay where you are! The virus spreads so quickly between humans that you can’t take the risk of connecting with other people. Stay home and take enough rest. Additionally, make sure that you don’t share items with family members.
How to Prevent Coronavirus?
- Try to routine social distancing as it is the most followed and suggested prevention cure of COVID-19 by government and health authorities.
- Also, avoid people who are sick or any kind of large gatherings. If you itself are sick, stay home!
- Always cover your face with tissue or cough into your upper sleeve or elbow. Never cough into your hands as it may cause a high risk of spreading the virus to others.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds. You are also advised to use sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol on a frequent basis. Also, avoid touching your face without washing your hands if you have been to a public place.
- Avoid crowded places as much as possible and also stay away from the people who are coughing or sneezing.
Since there is not any clinical treatment available for the virus, this the most we can do to prevent the further spread of Coronavirus. The common symptoms of Coronavirus can go their own usually. But if it becomes severe, you should consult your doctor. Also do not take any medication until it is prescribed by your family doctor or bought from a legal resource.
The government authorities are making tough efforts to not only finding the cure but also for the spread. The countries have already declared lockdown for a specific time period so that no crowd or gathering takes place. Take more and more of rest at your home as quarantine period is allotted to each and every person by the authorities. Stay home and stay safe!