In France, it’s not possible that you’ve not come across a BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole (CA) or a Société Générale branch. If you entered any one of them and picked up a pen from their pen holder containing the bank’s logo to write a cheque or fill up a form or see a mug with the logo on the bank staff desk or if you’ve traveled through air France, Aigle Azur or maybe Airlinair and got a cap, blanket or a keychain with their logo, those right there are promotional products. These items are subtle yet effective marketing tools that are used so commonly by all of us in our everyday lives that without even realizing, we fulfill their purpose of inception.
Promotional products are marketing objects that are not only used outside but inside our homes and workplaces as well. When servingChocapic, Rice Krispies or Cheeriosto our kids for breakfast, we give them out to them in those plastic bowls with the plastic spoons (which have the company/brand logo on them) that we receive from inside the box or as a promotion. When you come to think of it, we use numerous free promotional giveaway gifts and items like these every day in our lives.
These promotional giveaway gifts and items may be small and seem pretty unimportant but that’s exactly what they do, they don’t overpower and do tons for your marketing and promotion. Promotional products are affordable and effective. They are freebies that are loved and enjoyed by people of all ages alike.
As a business owner (no matter what your business niche is) you should always want your business to grow and you should always be on the lookout to modify your marketing campaign to increase sales all the time. It really doesn’t matter whether you are the owner of ginormous companies like Axa, BNP Paribas or even Carrefour or own a small food cart; you simply want to grow, expand and want to have better sales. Promotional giveaways gifts and products simply aid in doing just that. Researchers tell us that the use of promotional products results in better sales and because they are long-life and do not perish quickly, their return on investment (ROI) is also amazing. Promotional products aid your business’s marketing campaigns and grasp the attention of the consumers very easily. Just think of it, if they weren’t any good or useful why would all multi-million dollar companies spend so much on them? Think of the massive names like The Coca-Cola Company, Total S.A. (the oil and gas company), Renault, Orange S.A., Saint Gobain and etc. They all are from different industries but each one of them invests heavily in promotional items because they know its importance. Here are a few pointers that show the importance of promotional products and these will tell you why incorporating them in your business is so crucial. So here we go:
- Promotional products offer a distinctive and creative air to your advertising and marketing campaigns. They are one form of marketing and advertising that does not disturb the consumer in any way.
- As they are distinctive, promotional products enable your business to stand out from your competitors. Gifting a promotional product not only makes the receivers happy, they will embed your business’s logo in their minds. If the products are useful, your consumers will use them often which will keep reminding them of your business all the time.
- Promotional products are marketing tools that are extremely affordable and effective. For a small investment, your business can obtain a massive exposure that too with the relevant audience.
- Promotional products are long-lasting and have a great shelf-life. They do not perish quickly and when not in use you can easily shelf them and use them later in your campaign.
- Promotional products are objects that not only advertise your business to the users; it has a far greater reach and also reaches out to the people who see others using these promo goods. This increases your brand and business’s reach exponentially and helps you reach untapped waters with ease.
- Promotional products are items and gifts which are extremely versatile and flexible and can be used in and accommodated in any sort of event and strategy.
- Using promotional products properly can easily increase your business’s awareness, its sales and increases customer loyalty.
- Promotional products create a lasting and positive impression on the receivers. People absolutely love them and even after discarding the promotional products they still remember your company name and logo.
These were a few of the many key factors that clearly show the importance of promotional products and what they can do for your business. Incorporate them and trust me you’ll elevate your marketing campaigns and achieve greater impressions and a better return on investment (ROI) with them.